Is eye twitching a symptom of anxiety disorder?
Nothing serious may be anxiety related
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Twitching in eyes muscle may be occasionally present in most people related to fatigue, stress and strain on eyes.
Also previous questions and complains seems to be more pointing towards anxiety related issues.
As you have normal Brain imaging and examination you can continue taking anxiolytics with proper hydration and diet.
For some time you can take multi vitamin and calcium also.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr Neeraj Kumar
You can have a CT head
Presently all your symptoms are anxiety related but presence of objective visual loss must be evaluated. You need to consult a neurologist who can properly examine eyes and fundus.
In presence of any danger signs you should undergo CT head.
Further investigation can be planned later on.
Hope you recover early.
Wishing you good health.
Dr Neeraj Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of social anxiety disorder?
- Symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder
- Symptoms of independent anxiety disorder
- Symptoms of coexistent anxiety disorder
- Severe anxiety disorder symptoms neck stiffness
- Symptoms of extreme anxiety disorder
- Symptoms of phobic anxiety disorder
- Major anxiety disorder symptoms
- General anxiety disorder symptoms
- Symptoms of Social anxiety disorder