Is eye pain related to muscle and joint pain?
One rare condition is LUPUS. Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disease that occurs when your body's immune system (auto-immune) attacks your own tissues and organs. Inflammation caused by lupus can affect many different body systems, including your joints, skin, kidneys, blood cells, eyes, heart and lungs.
But when one make a rare diagnosis, one is rarely right.
So in your case it may simply be a viral infection.
Just take the prescribed medicine CELEBREX. It is Celecoxib, which is selective COX-2 inhibitor used in the treatment of joint pains. But being a COX-2 inhibitor it will work in relieving pains / itches all over the body, including eyes. That is it is not specific to joints but works all over the body. You may decrease the viral intensity (viraemia) by decreasing more liquids, especially hot liquids.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hpv muscle and joint pain
- How to cure muscle and joint pain
- Diabetes muscle and joint pain
- Epilim joint pain muscle pain
- Joint pain and muscle weakness
- Muscle pain and joint pain
- Is muscles or joint pain due to aneurysm
- Fever muscle and joint pain
- Muscle joint pain and fatigue
- Is eye pain related to muscle and joint pain
- Blood chemistry,SGOT and SGPT levels elevated,cholesterol high
- Benign fasciculations in calves,cramps in feet,ankles,toes,Gabapentin...
- Broken ribs, medication, constipation, walking, food with roughage,...
- What is the tiny blood blisters on the top of hands?
- 18 month old crying while bowel movement,prefers standing passing stool
- Can the erection problem be solved after being operated from gynecomastia?
- Upper arm pain, lumps in inner elbow, lymphangitis, lymph node enlargement
- Information about In vitro fertilization
- Change in pulse, rhythm disorder, heart valve surgery
- How is urinary tract infection treated during pregnancy ?