Is enlarged pupils a symptom of cocaine intoxication?
hard to say .. not the worst I've seen today
they are not far from normal. Slight dilation occurs with lower light amounts, or if seeing something pleasant.
Dilation from drugs can occur from LSD (these are NOT very dilated compared to those with LSD)....due to serotonin effects (also some antidepressants).
Cocaine, methamphetamine cause pupil dilation due to stress response (not as wide as LSD)....overlaps with normal range a bit.
Narcotic HIGH causes very very tiny pupils and narcotic withdrawal causes moderate enlargement.
The pupils all look about the same
The pupil is a bit wide, but hardly outside the normal range... there are a lot of other signs.. not being able to focus, etc.
this is in the range of definitely abnormal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Crack cocaine addiction symptoms
- Symptoms of alcohol intoxication
- Cocaine heart attack symptoms
- Symptoms of intoxication seizures
- Symptoms of constricted pupils
- Symptom intoxicated easily
- Symptoms of Small pupils
- Cocaine high symptoms
- Withdrawal symptoms of cocaine addiction
- Symptoms paint fume intoxication