Is endometrial tissue biopsy with PCR a proper diagnostic tool for TB?
I have taken AKT 4 starting today and now am worried if the diagnosis was correct. SHould I rely on pcr report or should i take a second opinion.
Can I stop taking akt 4 after 1 day?
I understand your concerns about TB.
Endometrial tissue biopsy with PCR is one of accurate ways of assessing presence of TB in endometrium.
I know there could be possibility of false positive in PCR. but no other tests are 100% accurate. This is the best among available tests.
Hence please continue AKT as per advice and finish complete course.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
After 1 days medicine I am experiencing pain in abdomen. Iam worried if I taken the full course it will damage liver or kidney.
If I decide not to continue the medication, what's the impact? Will it affect my health? Will the Tb spread to other parts? If I decide to continue the medicine later will it work?
Gastritis due to AKT
Please get liver function test before you start the AKT and repeat it each month to assess if there is damage.
If there is TB it might spread if there low immunity in future. It is better to continue treatment.
These drugs to cause some gastritis because of which you are experiencing pain abdomen . Add an antacid if necessary.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of endometrial tb
- Pcr positive for endometrial tb
- Endometrial tb and pregnancy
- Endometrial tb
- How is endometrial tb caused
- Biopsy for uterus tb
- Endometrial biopsy for tb
- Endometrial biopsy for tb pcr
- Tb endometrial tissue mycobacterial dna pcr premature ejaculation treatment
- Endometrial tb and uterus throbbing
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?