Is drinking milk harmful for Piles and what madicine should
take milk if it suits you.
Noted the history, albeit short and specific.
If the milk suit your intestines, does not cause constipation or loose stools you can certainly drink milk.
It will not cause any effects on your piles.
Have you been examined by any Doctor/ General Surgeon by doing ano-proctoscopy to know the exact diagnosis and grade of piles?
What are your symptoms?
As a general rule you should take laxatives and stool softeners if there are hard stools.
Take diet with more fibers.
Avoid foods that cause hard stools.
Let me know how can I assist you further.
Waiting for your feedback.
Dr T Chandrakant.
If there is unbearable pain and swelling I would advise you the following:
Sitz bath in a tub with warm water.
Any Pain killer like Ibuprofen if it suits you. (Do not take Aspirin.)
Consult a General Surgeon for proper evaluation as for the cause of pain and swelling to get an additional prescription based medications.
And please give feedback.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...