Is drinking 25 cups of decaffeinated coffee a day harmful?

Dr. Eni

Posted on Fri, 25 May 2018 in General Health
Question: I drink about 25 cups of decaffeinated coffee a day is that Bad for my overall health
Answered by Dr. Eni 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There may be some practical problems

Detailed Answer:
Dear patient,
I have read your question and I understand your concern.
First of all, since the coffee is decaffeinated, you don't have to worry about the effects of caffeine. You need to rest assured on this side.
But there are still some other things to keep in mind, like:
- Sugar. How much sugar to you put in your cup? Are you monitoring your blood sugar level, and how is this affecting your weight?
- Water intake. Is the huge amount of water creating problems for you? Drinking excessively can make you go to the toilet very often. Does this hinder your productivity and everyday comfort? There is also a condition named 'potomania', which is an obsession with drinking water, which results with impaired productivity and concentration.

Make sure to consider the things mentioned above.
If you do not have any problem and you feel healthy, then you can keep drinking 25 cups every day. At least it will keep you hydrated!
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health!
Manoku Eni M.D.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T