Is difficulty in ejaculation worrisome in a 67 year old?
I have gone through your query in detail and understand your concern towards your ejaculation problem.
As it is nothing to worry , which is very common at this age.
As ageing occurs, men's penis needs more stimulation to trigger ejaculation. Ageing also weakens the pelvic floor muscles, so which results in ejaculation difficulty.
Even medical conditions like diabetes, and intake of antidepressants may cause these problems. Do you have any medical conditions or treatment for any problem?
So consult your doctor and get rule out all organic conditions.
You can practice kegel exercises, need to focus more on fantasies, breath deeply, and use some lubricants to avoid the problem.
Hope this information would help you.
Dr. Soujanya, Psychiatrist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having difficulty in ejaculation due to no strength in penis
- Diabetic having difficulty in erection and ejaculation remedy
- Premature ejaculation problem for several years
- 69 years old experiencing dry ejaculations taking bp medicine related
- History of bladder injury difficulty ejaculating what to do
- Loss of erection and difficulty in ejaculation solution
- 24 year old suffering from premature ejaculation
- Premature ejaculation difficulty in penetration advice
- Difficulty in ejaculation normal erection solution
- Is difficulty in ejaculating normal at the age of 70
- What is Akineton used for in the treatment of schizophrenia?
- How long does Temazepam make you sleep?
- Suggest ways to manage sudden bouts of anger
- Suggest a herbal treatment to help insomnia
- How can constant feminine thoughts and cross dressing be managed in a...
- Is Anti-rabies vaccination is required even if no indication of bat bite...
- Suggest appropriate OTC medication for anxiety
- Is it good to resume Adderall after discontinuation for many years for...
- Can reducing Lorazepam dosage cause anxiety?
- What contraceptive pills are effective at preventing pregnancy?