Is deworming medicine advisable for a 3 year old?
we have not given him any deworming medicine so far. please suggest if we should give him deworming medicine or is it not required.
No need of regular deworming if there is no symtom
Thanks for asking on this platform
I don't recommend regular deworming if child is not of lower socioeconomic group, growing well,there is no anemia or symptoms suggestive of worm infestation(like perianal itching).
I don't see any need of deworming in your son.
Hope this helps.
I shall be glad to help if you need any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Medicine for deworm for children
- Ayurvedic medicines for deworming for adults
- Effective medicine for deworming a 3yrs old child
- Deworming medicine and breast feeding
- Deworming medicines
- Zentel deworming medicine
- Deworming medicine name for 5 year old kid
- Deworming medicines during lactation
- Suggest medicine for deworming
- Deworming medicine for 8 year old kids