Is danstop-k safe to take for hair loss?
Welcome to healthcare magic,
Yes, you may take these medications. Danstop-K is a good shampoo for dandruff. Neetin plus tablets contain nutritional supplements for hair and has no side effects. I usually recommend supplements for 3 months. Noxidil forte solution contains minoxidil 5 % solution and it is an US-FDA approved treatment for androgenetic alopecia. Do not worry about any side effects, rarely itching and head ache occurs, in that case you may approach your doctor, he will be able to solve the problem with a different formulation. Only thing I want to reinforce is that minoxidil solution has to be continued life long. You have to be patient as it takes at least 3 months to see any improvement.
Hope I have answered your query,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hair loss after taking meprete
- Medication for hair loss safe to use propecia
- Having hair loss is essvit tablets safe to use
- Prescribed with renocia for hair loss is it safe
- Stopped taking oxyelite hair loss
- Patches on beard hair loss safe to use follihair
- Pantoplex recommended for hair loss is it a safe medication
- Is revital tablets safe in hair loss
- Hair loss during pregnancy taking biotin safe
- Taking estrogen for hair loss
- Dry and scaly skin around elbows and knees, use lotion regularly. Could...
- Having some strange spots on face with stinging and tingling sensation....
- Loosing hairs for last some time and used Mintop hair oil. Black marks...
- How to get rid of pimple scars?
- Having skin allergy, getting red rashes. Told to have Uritcaria. On...
- Had wrinkles, neck type pouch. Used radio waves to tighten, having more...
- Have had botox on forehead. Discovered a lump on forehead and vision...
- Diabetic, taking insulin along with Janumet and Glucophage. Having...
- Suffering from skin eruptions. Having burning and itching sensation. Cause?
- Getting eruptions these days. What could be the case?