Is creme bleach application on the face safe during pregnancy?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2015
Mar 2015

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Question
Hi
Can I use creme bleach for 5 mins on my face during 7th week of pregnancy? Also is it safe to get leg waxing done during this time? We might have to ly on the stomach for some time. Can I also use ammonia free color on my hair during this time? Please reply to my queries regarding the creme beach, waxing and ammonia free hair color.
Fri, 11 May 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can use

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
You can use creme bleach on face, hair colour and have waxing during pregnancy once in a while.
However, avoid using these things very regularly.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
OBGYN
Maternal and fetal medicine specialist