Is creatine level greater than 90 a matter of concern?

Dr. Guru

Posted on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in General Health
Question: Are high creatine levels greater than 90 a worry? Do they mean kidney damage or failure?
Answered by Dr. Guru 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Request you to kindly type units of number 90 lik

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic!

Request you to kindly type units of number 90 like, mg/dl.

Wish you good health!
Follow up: Dr. Guru 32 minutes later
They said greater than 90 micromol unit but they hsve not given exact reading . Does this mean kidney not working due to damage or failure?

My mum does have high bp but is under control at present and also had high sugar which ok now. She is 65.
Answered by Dr. Guru 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
are within normal range.

Detailed Answer:

Okay, if it is 90 micromol/Liter, then the levels are within normal range. No need to worry that there is kidney damage or failure.

Thank You.
Follow up: Dr. Guru 1 hour later
No we were told her creatine is over 90. Plus she has swelling on ankles
Answered by Dr. Guru 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
Below 106 micromol/Liter is normal.

Detailed Answer:

Below 106 micromol/Liter is normal. However, please attach report or get the exact value with units.

Thanks.