Is cough along with mucus related to wax removal procedure?
Take Robutussin or Mucinex
Please don't worry about the wax removing procedure. it may not be related at all.
At this time I suggest to use Guaifenesin thrice a day. You can find it in substitutes like Robutussin or Mucinex thrice a day. steam inhalation with Vicks would help clear the mucus.
Dr. Suma Parinam
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is cough or cough producing mucus a side effect of olmesartan?
- Related readings on fever and cough
- Is coughing related to angina
- Is coughing is related with bad hearing
- Vaginal bleeding related to coughing
- Blood in mucus while coughing smoking addiction are these related
- Low potassium related cough
- Is cough related to concerta
- Liver related to coughing
- Is cough or cough producing mucus a side effect of benicar?
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?