Is cough along with mucus related to wax removal procedure?
Take Robutussin or Mucinex
Please don't worry about the wax removing procedure. it may not be related at all.
At this time I suggest to use Guaifenesin thrice a day. You can find it in substitutes like Robutussin or Mucinex thrice a day. steam inhalation with Vicks would help clear the mucus.
Dr. Suma Parinam
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is cough or cough producing mucus a side effect of olmesartan?
- Related readings on fever and cough
- Is coughing related to angina
- Is coughing is related with bad hearing
- Vaginal bleeding related to coughing
- Blood in mucus while coughing smoking addiction are these related
- Low potassium related cough
- Is cough related to concerta
- Liver related to coughing
- Is cough or cough producing mucus a side effect of benicar?