Is constipation a symptom of roundworm infection?
Worms can cause constipation.
Hello, Madam .
I can certainly understand your concerns.
I apologize for the delayed response owing to my work schedule.
I have worked through your query in detail.
The possibility of constipation related to worms is high.
You can quite easily identify the dead worms in stool.Such worms are largely immobile.
It's important that you get an ultrasound of the abdomen to rule out any obstruction due to worms.
You can expect worms in stool in the first week.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constipation after kidney infection
- Staph infection constipation
- Oral yeast infection constipation
- Kidney infection constipation
- Symptoms of constipation
- Constipation symptoms water infection
- Yeast infection constipation
- Drugs/medication for Roundworm infection
- Constipation due to kidney infection
- Diagnosis of Roundworm infection