Is chest pain on the left-side of the body indicative of heart issues?
Would left sided chest pain (semi-localized) be a sign of a heart problem, even though ive had multiple EKGs, a stress test, blood work, and a chest xray?
Ive seen a cardiologist and he said that my heart is just a little thicker but that could be remedied with weight loss. Other than that, its fine he says. But when i have these chest pains, i often worry that its cardiac. Ive also had an endoscopy and the doctor didnt see reflux but ive had gastric issues for a while.
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After reading the medical details provided by you I understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that as all your basic cardiac tests were normal so the possibility of having a heart disease is almost impossible.
Kindly upload your ecg and echo reports for me to review them and advise you accordingly. Also I would like to know that dp you smoke or not?
Kindly revert back with required information.
Dr Bhanu partap
If i can ask something unrelated, can an MRI (with and without contrast) and/or a CT see inside of the intestines/bowel?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pains left side breathing
- Intermittent chest pain left side
- Gallbladder chest pain left side
- What does a left sided chest pain indicate
- Veins side of body chest pain
- Nagging chest pain left side
- Dull chest pain left side
- Upper left side chest pain
- Stabbing chest pain left side
- Chest pain left side women
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?