Is cervical cancer curable?
see detailed description
Hi, I understand your health concern.
Cervical cancer cure and duration of disease free interval depends on the stage of the disease and type of surgery or radiation therapy received.
Can you please send me the details of your staging at the time of diagnosis and treatment received by you in chronological order so that I can answer your question better.
Waiting for your reply.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High bilirubin and cervical cancer
- Green poop cervical cancer
- Meth use and cervical cancer
- Irregular period was it cervical cancer
- Tingling in legs cervical cancer
- Eye twitch and cervical cancer
- Nursing diagnosis for cervical cancer
- Orange blood and cervical cancer
- Implantation bleeding and cervical cancer
- Neurofibromatosis cervical cancer
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?