Is bowel incontinence in an infant a matter of concern?

Pediatrician
Question
Hello doctor...my 3 month old son keeps leaking potty in his diaper everytime.. is it something to worry about? His activities are normal and he goes potty properly but keeps leaking a little bit in every diaper I change throughout the day.
Fri, 25 May 2018 in Child Health

Answered by Dr. Diptanshu Das 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not concerning.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me assure you that this is normal and nothing to be concerned about. You need not change the diaper for each and every leak. Nevertheless, you need to ensure that the area does not remain damp for a long time.

Let me know if I could help further.