Is blurry vision every morning on waking up a cause for concern?
No cause of concern.
Thanks for sending your query to us.
Since you have already been examined by an expert very recently, there appears to be no cause of concern. The cause can always be, as pointed out,can be pressure on the eye.
Continue with lubricant eye drops,and as you are a healthy young man,proper diet and vitamin supplements will always be welcome.
Any further query in this regard please do get back to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes early morning waking
- Lymphedma treatments causing blurry vision
- Mastoiditis cause blurry vision
- Does zymaxid cause blurry vision
- Citalopram cause blurry vision?
- Can loestrin cause blurry vision
- Hay fever causing blurry vision
- Causes of occasional blurry vision
- Blurry vision caused by vaccination
- Blurry vision after waking up