Is blood sugar level of 145 mg/dL normal?
Exercise and diet
Your blood sugar levels are almost normal. I don't suggest you to take medicines. Exercise and good diet will help. I would suggest you use "ask a dietitian" option on your dashboard for a detailed diet chart.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
I've done my cholesterol tests done, and found my triglycerides levels have gone up to 276.
I am having continuous acidity problem as well. Please suggest over this. Apart from triglycerides all the other cholesterol levels are within the range.
Repeat test after 3 months
Triglyceride levels are high, I would suggest you do regular exercise and change diet by eating rich in fiber and avoiding unhealthy fats such as butter, cheese and meat. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Try diet and exercise for 3 months and repeat tests again. If it is still high then you may have to start on cholesterol lowering medicines.
Dr. Kampana ,
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is a blood sugar count of 119 mg dl normal
- Normal glucose level 133 mg dl
- Normal blood sugar levels range
- Normal adolescent blood sugar level
- Normal blood sugar levels for men
- Normal random blood sugar levels
- Normal infant blood sugar levels
- My fasting blood sugar is 124mg dl dl a diabetic
- My fasting blood sugar is 122 mg dl dl a diabetic
- Normal blood sugar level for newborn