Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
You can wait but be vigilant
I have gone through your medical query about your husband's health and I completely understand your concern.
As your husband doesn't complain about any kind of chest discomfort or left sided heaviness in arm or chest or no facial weakness also his BP is well within the normal recommended range so you can safely wait till your appointment day. Tell him to avoid indulging himself in more than usual physical activities and take rest.
The thing is that you need to be a bit more vigilant about his symptoms during this time until the appointment. If at any point he complains of chest heaviness or discomfort, any kind of visual blurring or facial weakness then immediately you have to approach the ER.
I hope this information will be helpful and guide you properly. Feel free to ask if you have any other doubts.
Dr. Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?