Is blood discharge along with vaginal mucus before menstruation a serious medical condition?
i get frequent blood in my white discharge but there is not much of pain.. it is when i pass urine i see the blood in white discharge.. mostly it occur 15 days before the period.. but this month it is even more early.. i am not sure if this is a serious medical condition..
kindly help and suggest
Need to be investigated.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
As you are having blood every time in your white discharge, it is a serious concern.
You have to go for investigations to rule out the cause.
First of all you have to go for urine examination, paps smear, thyroid profile, Hb and pelvic ultrasound.
It could be due to infection or it could be due to hormonal imbalance.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Review with reports.
You are suffering with urinary tract infection.
Thanks for your reply.
You are suffering with urinary tract infection and bleeding could be due to stone also.
You should get your urine c/s test and lower abdomen and take antibiotics accordingly.
Get your rest of the investigation done.
Awaiting for the reports of the above mentioned investigations.
Dr. Richa Agarwal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood in feces before menstruation
- What causes blood clot discharge during menstruation
- White blood cells before menstruation
- Blood in urine before menstruation
- Cervical mucus before menstruation
- Is it common to have blood in stool before menstruation
- Can pink blood vaginal discharge indicate commencement of menstruation
- What causes pinkish discharge with mucus during menstruation
- Creamy cervical mucus before menstruation
- Brown discharge with blood before menstruation why did this happen