Is bleeding through the mouth indicative of a heart condition?
Unlikely to be related to heart
Usually, there is no direct relation between bleeding and chest pain.
However, the possible cause in this scenario may be gastritis and reflux disease.
What kind of bleeding you are having, is it blood in vomiting or sputum or just oral blood.
Do you also have upper abdominal pain, nausea, bloating, burping, increase in pain on food, sour water feeling in throat or chest burning, these symptoms suggest the possibility of gastritis and reflux disease and even otherwise.
If yes, you should get prescribed tab Pan DSR 40 mg or esomiprazole domperidone combination beforebreakfast once a day for 2 weeks.
If not adequately relieved, then you should add Syr sucral O or gelusil two teaspoon three times a day for a week.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Sagar Makode
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart related mouth numbness
- Heart attack bleeding from the mouth
- Heart attack and mouth froath
- Heart attack foaming at mouth
- Heart attack frothing of the mouth
- Watery mouth and heart condition
- Heart beat through mouth
- Why bleeding from mouth after heart attack
- Hear heart beat in mouth
- Heart attack taste in mouth
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?