Is bleeding from the nose post an injury a cause for concern?
ENT specialist's opinion
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
As it is clear from the history,that the main cause of worry is blood out of the nose while blowing.
So,I suggest that you must be examined by an ENT specialist on urgent basis,to screen for any related injury causing this bleeding.
Further,CT scan can detect acute vascular events including hemorrhage and infarcts.In fact, it is the first investigation in such cases and you may get it done.However,an ENT and a neurological examination,can act as a better guide for investigations depending on the normal/abnormal findings on examination.
Hope that helps.If you have some further questions,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Influenza a bleeding nose
- Month baby bleeding nose eye causes
- Is duphaston causes bleeding nose
- Mild headache and bleeding nose
- Fatty liver bleeding nose
- Headche flu bleeding nose
- Bleeding nose in infant when upset no screaming concern
- Mth post injury causes
- Stomach pain and bleeding nose
- Bleeding nose caused by iron deficiency