Is bleeding a side effect of morning-after pill?
No need to worry about it.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Morning after pill( i-pill )can cause bleeding which is a side effect of i-pill due to hormonal changes.
It is not necessary that it occurs every time and in every person.
So no need to worry wait and watch for your menses.
Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more information.
Need more information.
Yes,withdrawal bleeding not occur always.
If withdrawal bleeding does not occur it does not mean that you are pregnant.
If you had i-pill on time after unprotected sex than the chances of pregnancy are less in your case.
Hope found useful.
If taken within 24 hrs.it is 98% effective.
If it is taken within 24 hrs.it is 98% effective but it should be taken after unprotected sex.
If intercourse occur after intake of i-pill ,it will not be effective in preventing pregnancy.
Hope found useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Morning after pill side effects fever
- Morning after pill side effects anxiety
- Morning after pill thyroid side effects
- Indigestion side effect of morning after pill
- Morning after pill side effects bloating
- Side effects of the morning after pill thirsty
- Morning after pill side effect hot flashes
- Side effects morning after pill
- Morning after pill side effect painful urination
- Taken morning after pill starts bleeding side effects of pills
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...