Is an internal bleeding possible despite no signs of concussion after a head injury?
Internal bleed seems unlikely.
Since it has been two weeks and you seem fine, chances of internal bleed are unlikely.
Local pain at site of injury is normal and persistence of such pain doesn't mean internal injury.
Do consider a primary clinical evaluation by neurologist.This will relieve your concerns further.
Hope this helps.Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Head injury concussion treatment
- Back of head injury concussion
- Sports head injury concussion
- Nausea and headache after head injury concussion
- Is internal bleeding possible after a mild head injury
- Internal bleeding stop head injury
- Head injury internal bleeding
- Head injury signs and symptoms
- Head injury concussion
- Should i be worried about internal bleeding after head injury