Is an abdominal ultrasound necessary for pain under ribcage?
Ultrasound to rule out gall stone
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Based On your drug history the cause of your symptoms is likely to be drug induced gastritis.
Even then Ultrasound of abdomen is necessary to rule out possibility of gall stone or Pancreas as cause of symptoms. .
Gastrointestinal study would be necessary to rule out reflux.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr T Shobha Deepak
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain tired spots liver ultrasound
- Abdominal pain done ultrasound could this be endometriosis
- Abdominal pain ultrasound showed hydronephrosis is stone curable
- Transvaginal ultrasound vs abdominal ultrasound
- Abdominal pain with negative ultrasound result
- Abdominal pain taken amoxicillin and metrogyl normal ultrasound
- Abdominal pain clear ultrasound
- Abdominal pain ultrasound shows ovarian cyst treatment
- Pain after abdominal ultrasound
- Having abdominal pain on and off ultrasound normal suggest