Is amino acid tablet a better option over protein rich food for a patient with CKD?
aminoacids do not seem to cause trouble
if he has proteinuria then high protein intake may harm his kidneys. Aminoacids - the building blocks of proteins - do not seem to cause harm to patients with chronic kidney disease. Actually supplementation with essential amino acids has shown benefits for such patients.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is coffee ok for ckd patients
- Multi amino acid tablets
- Ckd patient red blotches
- Usage of amino acid tablet
- Amino acid tablets benefits
- Is caffeine bad for ckd patients
- Ecosprin 75 for ckd patients
- Loose stools in ckd patients
- Fourts b multivitamin amino acid tablets
- Side effects of amino acid tablet
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?