Is aloevera advisable for burn injury in an infant?

Posted on Mon, 8 Jun 2015 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hi doctor

Need advice on the below problems of infant aged one year

1. Upper molar tooth(central incisors) has not come completely and also enamel is not there on the same

2.couple of days back my kid had touched the hot vessel and it caused a wound on the hand. Can you please suggest whether we can apply aloevera or any baby creams to apply on the same.
I have attached a photo for both 1 and 2 problems .please advice

Thanks
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Aloe vera is fine

Detailed Answer:

There is no need to worry, The molar tooth are the ones present behind they do come very later in 2nd year. I see that the central incisors have erupted. The rest will surely come in a month or two. The dental development seems normal.

Yes, you can apply Aloe vera cream or Calamine lotion to the affected skin.

Wish you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Raju A.T