Is air travel safe while suffering from ear infection?
Better avoid as ear infection is not good during fight
Hi....middle ear infection symptoms might get aggravated during pressure difference and cabkn pressure. I suggest you postpo the air travel.
As such Bronchiolitis is not a contraindication for air travel.
But if you feel you cannot avoid air travel, you better inform the cabin crew in advance.
Regards - Dr. Sumanth
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Flying is safe with viral ear infection
- Ear drops for ear infection
- Ear infection in both ears
- Stint in ear for ear infection
- Ear infection while pregnant relief
- Ear infection while smoking meth
- Ear infection hurts while eating
- Ear infection while pregnant
- Ear infection bleeding ear
- Ear infection heaviness in ear
- Suggest treatment for viral diarrhea in children
- What causes pain in both the legs of a 4 year old child?
- Suggest treatment for atrial septal defect in children
- What causes bad body odor while suffering from fever?
- What causes eye bleeding while coughing in children?
- Suggest remedy for frequent infections in children
- What causes severe cough, vomiting and stomach pain in a child?
- Is air travel safe while suffering from ear infection?
- Does intake of Wymox help in curing viral fever in an infant?
- Are green diarrhea and pus cells in stool signs of bacterial infection?