Is administration of extra doses of DTAP and Pediarix vaccine in children a serious cause for concern?
Hello. I just read through your question.
no this is an unfortunate error on the part of your provider, there will not be any adverse reaction. receiving extra doses of a specific vaccine, is not harmful. Multiple doses of the vaccine can be received, without any issue. You have nothing to be overly concerned about. Just make sure that the provider is keeping track of which immunizations your child has received.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dtap hib vaccine
- Is vomiting or vomiting of blood a side effect of pediarix?
- Anti rabies vaccine dose
- Is dtap vaccine safe
- Td vaccine dosage and administration
- Dose of rabipur vaccine
- Doses of antirabies vaccine
- Single dose rabies vaccine
- Dtap vaccination side effects
- Is diarrhea a side effect of pediarix?
- What causes excessive screaming in a child?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and nausea
- What causes continous head bobbing of a 8 month old?
- Suggest treatment for dog bite and pain
- Suggest treatmemt for diaper rash
- What would be the effect of undiagnosed childhood voluntary chronic...
- Suggest treatment for loss of appetite and weight loss
- What causes imbalance in a child?
- Suggest treatment for insect bite in an infant
- Suggest treatment for long hair stuck in rectum