Is acnechio and keraglo safe to have for feeding mothers?
BOTH ARE SAFE DURING BREAST FEEDING.
Thanks for writing to us.
Both medicines contain essential nutrients including vitamin supplements which are needed for the treatment of acne and hair loss respectively.
They are NOT harmful to your baby during breast feeding. You can take them according to prescription.
Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Wish your good health and take care yourself.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
THESE ARE ALSO SAFE DURING BREAST FEEDING.
Thanks for your response.
Above said cream and lotions are QUITE safe during breast feeding. Most of the external ointment or cream DOESN'T pass through breast milk. Therefore, you can take them according to your doctor's prescription.
Hope, I have answered your query. Kindly, close the discussion.
All the best and good luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is keraglo forte safe in pregnancy
- Keraglo fortecan be used while breast feeding
- Keraglo forte safe during pregnancy
- Function of tab keraglo
- Keraglo keratin
- Keraglo forte composition
- Keraglo tablets with biotin
- Have severe hair fall taking keraglo and trocoton safe
- Usages of keraglo
- Keraglo medicine hair loss
- History of anxiety. Why am I feeling lightheaded, heart palpitation and...
- Got pimples on the penis after having protected sex. STD?
- Had unprotected sex after miscarriage. Started bleeding. Could I be...
- Suggested laproscopy surgery for ovarian cyst. Is this the safe way to...
- Would a sonographer know if my lmp had been implantation?
- STD test done. What are the findings? Should I be worried for hep c...
- Mild abnormalities inside cervix and slight abnormal pap smear with HPV...
- Missing period, feeling constipated with clear vaginal discharge. HPT...
- Abdominal pain with vaginal discharge. Feeling nausea. HPT negative. Any...
- Large circular red area with a bump above penis. Could it be clamydia or...