Is abdominal pain with headaches indicative of pregnancy?
It is possible, would need a pregnancy test
It is possible that you are pregnant if you are sexually active and not currently using contraception.
The best way to confirm this would be either a urine or a blood test for HCG (pregnancy test).
This is hormone is normally detectable in the urine 11 to 14 days after conception, detected in the blood a few days earlier.
Over the counter pregnancy tests are usually accurate so you can purchase one from your local pharmacy.
If the test is truly negative then other causes for your symptoms would need to be found
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
If tests done after 11- 14 days, then accurate
If the pregnancy tests were done 11 to 14 days after , then they are accurate and you are not pregnant.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Michelle Gibson James, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe abdominal pain in pregnancy
- Lower abdominal pain in pregnancy
- Bad headaches abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain pregnancy symptom
- Ectopic pregnancy abdominal pain
- Headache nausea abdominal pain
- Does waist and lower abdominal pain indicate pregnancy
- Abdominal pain tiredness headaches
- Headaches flushing and abdominal pain
- Headache dizziness weak stabbing abdominal pain pregnancy