Is a white sore pimple on the labia a symptom of herpes?
Seems to be folliculitis, doesn't look like herpes, upload pictures
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
According to your complaints it seems to be folliculitis which is due to inflammation of the hair follicle.
It doesn't seem to be herpes outbreak according to your history.
Still if possible I would recommend you to upload the photographs of the affected areas so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you better.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Canker sore on labia not herpes
- Herpes or pimple on penis
- Pimple on buttocks herpes
- Does herpes cause pimples with white puss
- Pimples in elbow is it herpes is it hereditary
- Pimple or herpes black dot
- How to distinguish herpes or pimple
- Chin pimple or herpes
- Herpes purple pimples
- Pimple on waistline herpes