Is a testosterone level of 266 a cause for concern?
1.is the level 266 something i must treat? If i dont will i suffer any consequences?
Advised to avoid testosterone boosters.
Hello XXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist,i can understand your concern.
For your age,the testosterone level is towards lower level of normal.
But you're advised not to take testosterone boosters,as it has side effects.
The side-effects well documented with evidence are :
1. heart attacks.
2. XXXXXXX strokes.
4. TIA- transient ischemic attacks of brain.
5. increased risk of prostate cancer.
6. acne,hairy skin,etc,.
Hope you're convinced about avoiding testosterone boosters.
Wish you well.
Dr.Matthew J. Mangat.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the problems caused due low testosterone levels
- Canlow testosterone levels cause back pain
- Increased testosterone level causes
- Smokeless tobacco cause low testosterone levels in men
- Can low testosterone levels cause diarrhea
- Can testosterone levels cause migraines
- Can low testosterone levels cause muscle spasms
- Can low testosterone levels cause obesity or sonring
- What causes low testosterone levels
- Can a low testosterone level cause gout