Is a smooth itchy scaly patch on the back suggestive of skin cancer?
I have noted your concern and I have viewed the image.
Seems like a fungal infection. I suggest you to apply a topical antifungal e.g Clotrimazole cream, twice daily for 2 weeks.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Kakkar S., Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Weeping skin cancers
- Skin cancer pus
- Duct tape on skin cancer
- Skin cancer little dry patch circular flaky
- I have a small bump on my back is that skin cancer
- Breast cancer and skin cancer
- Surgery on face for skin cancer sensitive scar suggestions
- Skin cancer on the back
- Dry patch of skin cancer
- Skin cancer and neurofibrosarcoma
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body