Is a small hard lump above the scar during pregnancy normal?
Get it removed during C section.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
A small hard lump that is not actively increasing in size can be a small fibroma due to scar tissue. To rule out carcinoma, the only way is to get it excised and biopsied. Since you are already 9 months pregnant it is best to wait for your cesarean section and get it removed during the section and confirm the diagnosis.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Likely to be a benign lump.
Thanks for writing again.
The lump from your description is likely to be a benign lump. Please do not worry. Get it removed during C- section and request your surgeon to send it for histopathology to confirm the diagnosis.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lumps on legs during pregnancy
- Hard white lumps in stools during pregnancy
- Neck lumps during pregnancy
- Lump in thigh during pregnancy
- Genital lumps during pregnancy
- Lump in throat during pregnancy
- Lump in groin during pregnancy
- Lumps on labia during pregnancy
- Lump in heel during pregnancy
- Lump on vagina during pregnancy