Is a sinus tachycardia with borderline T abnormality indicative of QT syndrome?
After going through the medical details provided by you i can understand your for your health and well being and i would like to tell you that first of all stop worrying as you are not going to die from these palpitations, just relax as the more you take stress the more these palpitations will occur.
Secondly i would like to see the ECG image personally so kindly upload it from your dashboard for me to review it and advice you accordingly.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
No need to be terrified as I have seen your ecg and its alright. Your doctor suggested you right that there is nothing to worry about.
Dr Bhanu partap
These things points us to investigate those people more aggressively who have slightly increased QT interval.
You can also get your Serum potassium and magnesium levels checked and a Thyroid function test done as these can also affect QT values.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High cholesterol and sinus tachycardia
- Sinus tachycardia and bronchitis
- Sinus tachycardia with nonspecific t wave abnormalities
- Lemon for sinus tachycardia
- Dry throat and sinus tachycardia
- Abnormal ekg sinus tachycardia left atrial enlargement
- Sinus tachycardia with sinus arrhythmia
- Side effects of sinus tachycardia
- Inappropriate sinus tachycardia and pregnancy
- Sinus tachycardia st and t abnormality