Is a pus filled bump on the testicle after oil massage sexual stimulation a sign of STD?

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Thu, 21 Feb 2019 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question:
I went to an asian massage parlor and got an oily handjob. No kissing or sex was involved. After a week i notice a bump on my testicals. It was not painful and it gave out pus on day 2. Can this be STD? I stay in a middle east country and can't get tested here? Should i be worried since it was just a handjob? I am married and afraid to have sex with my wife with fear of passing any harm to her.

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not STD. Bacterial skin infection.

Detailed Answer:

It is a bacterial skin infection. I suggest you to use T-Bact cream, twice daily. Handjob carries no risk of STD contraction.

Hope I have answered your query.

Dr. Kakkar S.
Dermatologist