question-icon

Is a penis size of 5.1 inches good for healthy sexual life?

Posted on Fri, 20 May 2016
Question: sir my penis size after excitation is 5.1 inch is it good for healthy sexual life as I am getting married soon.so please help me
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
yes it is absolutely normal size

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing to us. I can understand your concern. In current scenario many of the young men like you have such type of apprehension.

I want to clarify about size of penis.

Normal size of penis in flaccid state is 2 to 4 inches (5 to 10 cm) while in erect position 4 to 7 inches (10 to 15 cm). It varies according to body structure and race. Size of penis does not matter much for satisfying partner.
Anterior 2-3 inches of female vaginal wall is sensitive to sexual stimuli. Only 3.5 inches of erect penis is sufficient to satisfy female. The average girth for an erect penis is 12-13cm (4.7-5.1 inches).

So you have absolutely normal size and you can enjoy sex life without any problem. Best wishes for marriage.

Hope this answer will help, I will be happy to help further.
Dr.Chintan Solanki.

Dr. Chintan Solanki

Psychiatrist