Is a painless lump on my right spermatic cord a sign of testicular cancer?
You have what is called as Spermatocele (Epididymal Cyst)
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted painless swelling in Right spermatic cord that you have since last 10 years is a benign cyst called as Spermatocele .
It is a benign in nature and normally does not require any treatment .
Treatment is advised only in a situation when it increases in size or becomes painful that affects quality of your life .
Consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine .
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
3) Ultrasound Scanning of Scrotum
Further treatment will depend upon result of these test.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Testicular cancer sign symptom
- Testicular cancer epidermis lump
- Testicular cancer signs itchy balls
- Testicular cancer grainy lump
- What exactly the signs and symptoms of testicular cancer
- Seaman smells sign of testicular cancer
- Tell tale signs of testicular cancer
- Do testicular cancer lumps hurt
- Testicular cancer lump armpit
- Testicular cancer lump shape