Is a mild abnormality in the Echo and ECG report normal long after an angioplasty?
Normal for age
I have seen the reports attached. They are normal for her age. There is no need to be worried.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Raju A.T
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- For how long are stents inserted after angioplasty
- How long are you off work after an angioplasty
- Severe fatigue after angioplasty is this normal
- Is numbness in legs after angioplasty normal
- Is a urinary tract infection normal after an angioplasty
- Angioplasty how long people live after
- How long does stents last after angioplasty
- How long after angioplasti can i bath
- How long a person can live after angioplasty
- Foot swelling after angioplasty how long