Is a lump near the left calf indicative of a blood clot?
Localised inflammation issue likely.
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
* Seems soft tissue lesion as inflammation or other .
Cough can be of viral infection related .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Lump - consistency , movement in relation with underlying structures .
2. Any visible changes over skin as warmth , redness .
3. Cramps in calf apart from the lump area .
4. Systemic illness of diabetes or others .
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools