Is a lump like appearance in the left arm along with tingling a concern?

Question
I have detected a lump/bump in my left arm 10 days back( can't be seen as lump but when I touch my arm i can feel a tight lump a the location ). it doesn't pain when i don't touch it but when I press it I feel a tingling and twitching nerve pain from shoulder to whole arm ( not exactly pain) this freaked my out. I have been to oncologist straightaway. He looks doubtful first and sent me to USG and it came normal ( i don't know may be he didn't do the procedure at the concerned site). For 2nd opinion I went to USG at different site and it came out as Lipoma and has been told not to worry. But it doesn't look like having characteristics of Lipoma. It pains when i touch or press it and It doesn't move when I press it ( Been reading a lot about it). I'm really confused and scared about the thought of having a cancerous thing. Kindly help me out.
Fri, 25 May 2018 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello dear. Lipoma can be painful

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. I have gone through the details. There is no reason to worry. Lipoma are benign tumor and harmless. They can be painful due to repeated palpation. I advise you not to palpaye that area. If pain persists even after 2 weeks, then get an mri of the area done.
However, i still think if a lump is clonically not palpable, and shows lipoma on usg, there is nothing to worry.
Thanks and regards