Is a lump in right breast above the underarm a cause for concern?
Thanks for your query.
Nice to interact with you again after XXXXXXX 2015 and Nov 2015.
To recapitulate: Female/*24 - lump right breast - top of underarm - difficult to locate due to natural lumpy bumpy breasts - found another lump - GP says this to be normal - young 24 - several scans - normal - wants to know whether to get checked again ...
Please give a few details for me to assist you more:
- Have the lumps, size of the breasts, nodularity change since XXXXXXX 2015 or is the same as it was then.
- Any pain or other symptoms?
- Any relation to the menstrual period?
- Are you married, if yes do you have kid/s?
- Have you undergone MRI anytime?
- Any other information that you would like to share?
- How many mammograms have been done till now?
Please give feedback so that we can interact further.
Any changes in 9 months?
Thanks fir your feedback.
You are so young to have anything like cancer.
If this would have been any of the serious matter, by this time (since we have been interacting XXXXXXX 2015, almost 9 months) the findings would have been totally different.
If there is no change over these many months, you may please stop worrying.
This may remain the same as a constitutional thing or may change in future depending upon innumerable factors, in fact may change for better.
I was just wondering why would a young female of 24 be so much worried about.
Please enlighten me.