Is a light mole on skin a concern?
Thank you for the picture.
I find the mole is lighter and do not seem to be deep penetrated. However anything can be confirmed only with a biopsy and histopathology report.
More than the external appearance I would be concerned if there is a recent change in the nature of mole, like its size, color, expanding borders, bleeding, or injury to it.
Let me know if you noticed any of the characteristics.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Raised mole with light tip
- Light moles with a whitehead
- Light pink mole hurts
- When to be concerned about a mole
- Light colored moles that flake off
- Have little red moles should i be concerned
- Scratched mole bleeding hole formed cause of concern
- Light mole flakes off
- Mole on head started hurting should i be concerned
- Light colored moles