Is a hepatitis test necessary for a patient with elevated ALT levels?
So glad to hear about the HIV test.
I told you right that it would be negative ?
You were just getting so anxious for no reason.
Regarding the ALT: Yes, it could be alcohol induced.
Get the hepatitis test done if not done.
I do not think that would be positive either.
Psoriasis of what body part did he suspect ?
Let me know what ointment that is .
I sincerely hope he can recommend something that works.
Yes, dont use it without letting us know.
Get the name first.
What was the speciality of the doctor ?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Alt levels hepatitis
- Tests for hepatitis
- Hepatitis a vaccination and alt sgpt
- High alt and ast levels history of hepatitis c remedy
- Levels of hepatitis
- Hepatitis a patient opinion
- Is sgpt- alt level related to hepatitis
- Food for hepatitis b patients
- Alt ast levels hepatitis acute
- Hepatitis b elevated mcv