Is a head injury caused by fainting a cause for concern?
This needs evaluation, kindly visit doctor.
I have gone through your query.
Any head injury need to be evaluated. Based on the information, I don't think anything to worry, but an examination is better.
I would suggest you to eat regularly, hypoglycemia appears to be the cause for your fainting.
I would have done thorough neurological examination and asked for a cranial computerized tomography (CT) scan which is the standard test to assess the brain right after injury.
So I would recommend to see doctor for examination and investigation.
This provisional advice provided by me is based entirely on the input provided to me. I would suggest examination by the doctor.
I hope this suggestion might be of some help to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Head injury causes verigo
- Traumatic head injuries causes
- Head injury causes hair to turn grey
- Internal head injury causes
- Stroke caused by head injury
- Penetrating head injury causes
- Head injury causes squishy lump
- Severe head injury causes
- Head injury eyes feel tired headache cause for concern
- Head injury causes