Is a growth on the anus a symptom of hemorrhoid?

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Thu, 1 Sep 2016 in Lump
Question: I'm concerned about the growth on my anus it looks like it could be a anal wart or a hemorrhoid I just need help
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Images dull but doesn't look like a wart.

Detailed Answer:
HI and thanks for this query.

I have reviewed your images but they are not the best of quality. However, the growth in no way resembles a wart. Warts usually have rough surfaces and grow slowly over time. Is this how your developed? Spontaneous growth around the anus are more closely related with hemorrhoids and not warts. If i may ask, what's your sexual orientation?

I hope this helps. I Wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 20 minutes later
Straight and never had anal sex

I noticed it when i went to the bathroom. It stings a tiny bit and feels soft and squishy and l can almost push it back into the rectum
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It's s hemorrhoid.

Detailed Answer:

With this additional details, it is for sure a hemorrhoid. That is fine and I ill suggest that you stay calm. There is no need for additional medical intervention. For now, make sure that your stools are soft by increasing fruits, vegetables, fibers and fluids intake.

I wish you well.