Is A Flu Shot Safe To Receive One Week Before ENTYVIO Injections?
also does this regimen of semi monthly infusion need to continue forever or can remission be permanenet
You get flu shot asap
Thanks for questions.
I suggest to get flu shot asap before your infusion.
If your entyvio infusion is for crohns and / or colitis it has to be taken as per the schedule which is generally once every 8 weeks as long as possible.
This infusion is for longer remission. as long the therapy is given it will be in remission.
The physician can decide the duration of therapy depending on clinical efficacy.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Flu tab medicine to prevent swine flu
- Flu drugs tamiflu
- Will tamiflu prevent the flu
- Tamiflu for stomach flu
- Does tamiflu work for stomach flu
- What causes flushed and warm cheeks after a stomach flu
- Does flu vaccination provide complete protection from flu
- Bacterial flu vs viral flu
- Flu green stool swine flu
- Acute esophageal reflux after swine flu