Is a fetus weight of 1345gms at 28th week of pregnancy normal?
What to do?
Is it good?
Should i change my diet?
Check your blood sugar levels
Thanks for your query.
It seems like a normal variation of weight. It maybe because of genetic variation and I would not recommend any dietary change at this point. Ultrasounds give only an approximate weight. You may decrease sugary food intake like cakes pastries, etc. Otherwise you can take all foods including fruits.
I would like to know your weight gain, and blood sugar levels so that I am better able to help. Is your ultrasound report otherwise normal?
Hope it helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 29 week fetus weight
- How to increase fetus weight during pregnancy
- Gingivitis in pregnancy will the fetus be infected
- Fetus at 12 weeks pregnancy
- Insulin injection pregnancy fetus
- Abilify pregnancy risk to fetus
- Fetus weight during8th month of pregnancy
- Hyperactive fetus during pregnancy
- Weight of 21 week fetus
- Fetus weight after 7th months of pregnancy