Is a bronchoscopy effective at treating pneumonia?
Better to get done bronchoscopy and XXXXXXX analysis.
Best treatment of pneumonia is identification of causative organisms and start appropriate antibiotics.
For this you need to get done bronchoscopy and XXXXXXX (bronchoalveolar lavage) analysis. XXXXXXX culture and sensitivity report is needed.
Culture will isolate the causative organisms and sensitivity report will guide about effective antibiotic treatment.
This will give you faster improvement.
So better to consult pulmonologist and discuss all these.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can severe COPD be handled when it has worsened after quitting smoking?
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?